NOT-SO Friendly Banter

"Longing For The Old Days"
Started by Rubberdonkey on 10/28/2019 9:22:44 PM

Post a message on this topic

Rubberdonkey
10/28/2019 9:22 PM
Ah, so sad that hardly anyone is interested in playing this awesome game any longer.

I curse facebook, twitter, instagram and the rest of the garbage social media sites for taking people away from here.

I remember not so long ago that AcroChallenge and Acrophobia were THE place to be on a daily/nightly basis with people enjoying the heck out of themselves chatting and playing the game, keeping up with one another's "real" lives. We cared about one another. Friendships were made that have lasted now for decades.

Our small quirky communities in clean and adult games have lost some wonderful people and I hope they are playing the game in Heaven enjoying themselves.
I can't help but believe that some of those very people were the glue that held our communities together.

I miss all of my friends and acquaintances I made here along the way over the past 23 years and wish "real" life hadn't gotten in the way for so many including myself.

To whomever takes the time to read this that I am acquainted with, I hope you are doing well and enjoying your lives....

Best Regards,
RD
fuct
10/31/2019 12:42 AM
Hey donk

Good to see your still around

Ya those days were a riot remember...

Time flys when your having fun

Even i am moving slower these days...im in no rush to get where i am going

Anymore
I'll be there soon enough

Lol peace an be happy
rehab33
11/3/2019 11:16 PM
Well Said!
rehab33
11/4/2019 2:31 PM
& oh by the way I'm up to play anytime my friends!

Lets

Make

It happen!!!
Rubberdonkey
11/14/2019 4:09 AM
Hi Denee', hi Buddy!

Glad to see y'all came by and posted. I hope the both of you are doing well....

Personally, I'm trying to button up my chore list before the snows come and winter sets in. I think we're going to be in for another long one with a LOT of snow again this year. I already have the snow blower warmed up and standing by, lol.

I'd love to play some games with y'all and anyone else that wants to play. It will be a great distraction from having cabin fever when the snow gets here!
perro
11/18/2019 6:16 PM
I used to so love playing this game, made and met so many friends . I still stop by just to see if anyone is playing.
Ya know, if enough of the "old crowd" made a date on here, I bet by using social media we could maybe draw more people in, whaddaya think?
Btw, this wasn't my username back then but damned if I can remember what it was. Spydie, I think. Lol memory's the first to go!
Mr. PeaBody
12/1/2019 3:35 PM
Yes let's talk politics like the good old days, when Obama almost won the war on hating America..... Now we are back to normal with #45 at the helm….. What a fine statesmen he is....Just look at his record and all the people that were around him are now locked up.... LMAO.....And lil Rudy making all kinds of plans with Russia.... Good times.....
Rubberdonkey
12/6/2019 4:44 AM
Ah yes, Mr. Peabody....you can thank your fellow left-winger zibot for all of the politics. Of course I was no angel in taking him on with responses. Why should I have been anything less than what I was to a back-stabbing, inadequate, pot stirring racist a*shole?

I've been told over and over that I, almost singlehandedly, ran everyone off the forums. That's funny. Not one soul that says this or actually believes this, including you, EVER had to see what I wrote but they just had to go look and read my posts aimed at zibot. The reason they did then is just as it is now. Left-wingers just HAVE TO HAVE something to be offended over or something to piss, b*tch and maon about. If they don't have something, they fabricate it just as the left-wing politicians have with the Russian Collusion Delusion and everything else they've thrown at our President.

I see that you too are blinded by the left-wing agenda. I guess your admittedly high IQ doesn't apply to what's gone on since 2008 politically eh?

No problem, rip on President Trump all you'd like. It doesn't bother we conservatives at all. The lowest unemployment rate for minorities the lowest EVER, all of the industry opening, all of the jobs, Americans making more money, pulling out of the Paris Accord, lowered threat from North Korea, the near extinction of isis, lower threat level of terrorist attacks in the US, putting America first, attempting to build a justifiable wall between cartels, illegal aliens and America and so and so and so on overshadow all of the criminal acts perpetrated by kingpins of the last administration ie. killary, barack, holder, lynch, brazille etc. etc. etc.

I know, I know, you can't bring yourself and your left-winger mind to an honest place and admit that you are aware that all of these people and more on the left committed treasonous illegal acts on Americans, I understand, I truly do. Millions of people in history have been blinded by the charisma of people such as Josef Stalin, Fidel Castro, Chairman Mao and Adolph Hitler blowing smoke up their keisters.

Deny it if you'd like Mr. Peabody, but the fact of the matter is, you are STILL pissing, b*tching and moaning over things said 4+ years ago in your post on this very thread, LOL. Good times? Yes, they certainly are and could be even better if we could just get the left-wingers worldwide their very own planet to ruin rather than ours.
stan j
12/13/2019 8:13 PM
The democrats are deathly afraid of what Trump can and will do to them after he is reelected. He truly does have the hammer. Having the power to declassify and not worry about running again is huge.
konahi
12/2 19
Hi there Rubberdonkey!!!

I think theres a lot of us that miss the old days. So much for the prissy ones that cant take nasty names etc. But theres not enuf of us sic ones left...…..
konahi
12/2 19
Hi there Rubberdonkey!!!

I think theres a lot of us that miss the old days. So much for the prissy ones that cant take nasty names etc. But theres not enuf of us sic ones left...…..
konahi
12/2 19
Hi there Rubberdonkey!!!

konahi
12/2 19
Hi there Rubberdonkey!!!

konahi
12/20/2019 12:05 AM
didn't think I was pushing the button four times. hi fuct and rehab and look mr Peabody!!!!

Im down for games if we can set a specific time for all to play would be great.

Robert, your mission is to organize a new day to play the game that is okaaaa with allllllll. im game...………..

its been damn near like 10 or 11 years ive been playing. I had other name of redeyed dragon or something like that. lol
''

oh I know what it was...… tbaggindragon…… lmfao

Post a message on this topic