Ya all,knew he was a loose cannon

Parts of him make sense

Parts..

stan j
8/24/2017 7:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKi2k6x7tuw
Rubberdonkey
9/3/2017 4:21 AM
Well well well, the little psycho and mental midget lil' Kim and his henchmen are at it once again.

N. Korea has effectively created and now tested a hydrogen bomb that created an earthquake approximately 6.5 on the Richter Scale. Not long ago he took far reaching liberties and shot a missile over Japan into the Pacific Ocean. Is this diminutive madman rattling his mini sabre for effect or is he truly that bonkers? My money is on the latter. While he is having ICBM's and nukes tested, 4/5's of his country starves and goes without the basic necessities of life.

It makes one wonder where he and his henchmen are aquiring the supplies necessary to build these items. They certainly cannot be "home made" exclusively. If the goverment in that country had the intelligence and resources to do that, then they would also have the capability of bringing N. Korea into at least the early 1900's era and feed their own people outside of Pyongyang, the comfy little city where lil' kim and his elites live.

So let's see, we have Russia, United States, France, UK, Israel and China, all "civilized" nations that have nuclear weapons stockpiled. Then we have India, Pakistan, Iran & N. Korea as unstable third world countries that either have nukes pointed at one another or the world in general.

The USA is the only country that has and has used nuclear weapons in the history of this planet. The US government bears responsibility for that since 1945 when they rained mass destruction & hell onto Hiroshima, Nagasaki and the Japanese people.

I believe the lessons learned at that time have kept the aformentioned "civilized" countries from breaking out a nuclear holocaust and effectively ending humanity and most of the life on this beautiful blue marble drifting in space.

With the latter 4 third world countries, I don't seem to have that nice cuddly feeling of "never gonna happen" in my heart, especially with N. Korea.

I also sometimes wonder how many rogue individuals and groups around the world have or are looking for miniature nuclear stockpiles and waiting for the right moment to unleash them.

These are some whacky times we live in, especially in some of the countries in the middle east, in Europe and even here in the United States with domestic terrorist groups like the communist antifa, ultra lefties, ultra righties, the kkk and what seems to be an endless list of other groups. It will eventually hit a boiling point and I sit back and ponder what will happen when we spill over the tipping point.

It isn't something I dwell on but more like a fly on the wall watching everything around me and wondering what this earth will be like in the aftermath.

It's a damned shame that terrorist attacks happen almost daily around the world and they seem to either be just a blurb in the news or aren't acknowledged whatsoever. Has this world become so used to or jaded that most are willing to accept these things as matter of fact and a part of daily life? People should be outraged and intolerant of it along with being willing to do their part to stop it at all costs. But we live in a very selfish and uncaring world at this time. Most aren't willing to take notice of neighbors acting strangely and report them to authorities.

Too many aren't willing to pull their gaze up from their smart phones to notice someone being attacked. Too many are all too willing to walk on by because "they don't want to get involved" when a fellow human being needs a hand.

Ahhhh, I miss the good old days when neighbors, friends and even strangers were so much friendlier to one another. It is truly a tragedy that this world has become so damned cold.
rehab33
9/ 17
B
O
O
M
fuct
9/6/2017 10:00 PM
Here cums Irma

Oh well
No one gets out alive
rehab33
9/8/2017 1:58 AM
It's BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sed8ed
9/11/2017 1:57 AM
Find something in your life that makes you happy and acknowledge the blessing...

Then grab your ankles, stick your head between your legs, and kiss your ass good bye!
rehab33
9/11/2017 2:03 AM
hummmmm
fuct
9/19/2017 5:03 AM
Lmao sed.

Post a message on this topic