"What The? Giant Footprint..."
Started by Rubberdonkey on 5/21/2015 2:01:08 AM

Post a message on this topic

Rubberdonkey
5/21/2015 2:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7qZnieFvNs
sed8ed
5/21/2015 2:41 PM
If they could just find a giant toe nail, or SOMETHING, I'd be a little more inclined to believe...just kiddin' Donk! I missya!
Belun
5/21/2015 8:01 PM
look, it's real.. the weathering inside is almost the same as the outside granite. I should hope so.. someone carved it before 1914
Belun
5/21/2015 8:09 PM
of course, it could have been liquified granite that a giant stepped in that cooled later and that giant either didn't have the usual applicable law of gravity and walked horizontally or it was pushed up from underneath by giant earthworms burrowing
sed8ed
5/22/2015 12:27 AM
Or said giant could have been kicking back watching clouds float by, lying on his back with his feet up on the granite wall....
Belun
5/22/2015 1:15 AM
lol could be, could be.. but I was just kidding about the weathering looking close to the same. the inside looks just like weathering from 1914 would, while the outside weathering is much older, deeper pores
Evil Roy Slade
5/22/2015 1:21 AM
Interesting.

Everyone has a cow about criminals being 'abused'. Yes, some people are abused by police and do not deserve it but when it comes to certain types of criminals, I relish the fact that they get their asses beat or killed while committing a violent crime.

Everyone has those cows, yet no one, not people, not the liberal agendafied media, not al sharpton, not jesse jackson, NO ONE has spoken up for the good police officers being murdered in the past ten days.

Everyone bitches about 'criminal cops' (which there are some) yet no one says a damned thing about criminals murdering cops lately.

Funny how that works isn't it?
Evil Roy Slade
5/22/2015 1:22 AM
Ok, this isn't even close to the thread I wrote it on dammit!
Denee'
5/22/2015 1:25 AM

i want too

beleive

i do...

and
its entirely possible theyre out there

but
until i seel dna proof

i cant believe
becuase
i just plain dont know for sure

so donk keepchecking those big footprints out!!!

i want to know

hugzz
Denee'
5/22/2015 1:26 AM

lmffao evil roy

it haPPENS TO THE BEST OF US
sed8ed
5/22/2015 3:14 AM
Oops....lol
Rubberdonkey
5/22/2015 5:11 AM
Although interesting and semi well done, this 'footprint' in the granite is not what it seems unless Paul Bunyan had funny looking feet as compared to ours. It's not even close to a Sasquatch footprint in the way it appears.

I'm thinking it was carved by some ancient people to celebrate something or other.

Denee', you say you won't believe until you see with your own eyes right? Why was it that when I said you should go out to that lake where your gf was camping last summer, you said 'NO WAY'? lol. You'll never see, hear, smell or touch unless you're out there experiencing the wild.

sed8ed
5/22/2015 5:36 AM
Maybe they were celebrating big foot? Or perhaps the cure for athletes foot?
Denee'
5/23/2015 2:26 AM
thats easy for you to say donk

they probley woodent want to marry up with you

lmao
Rubberdonkey
5/23/2015 4:42 AM
LOL Denee', so basically you're saying you're afraid to go out there becasue you'll get taken and used to make babies?

Well now, I guess that puts you in the 'believers column' doesn't it?
sed8ed
5/23/2015 1:47 PM
Wait, just so I'm clear, what is it that we are believing in? Is it in there having been extremely large human-ish people roaming the Earth and walking up walls, or are we believing in aliens? I'm never entirely certain anymore...besides, I don't think Denee really fears the actual abduction as much as she doesn't want to have to deal with all the screaming brats she will inevitably have to take care of when those dead beat aliens run off looking for some other species arse to probe!!

Don't drink the Kool-aid Denee! Smooches Donk!
Denee'
5/24/2015 3:14 AM
lmffao sed your right

ifi have a kid i want them to be ..
well not perfect
but at leats normal
interbreeding with a s asquaytch would undoubldetbly lead to ugly hairy children
Rubberdonkey
5/26/2015 4:19 AM
Goonie Goo Goo Denee', lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p3QhnRTp1M
Denee'
5/27/2015 2:19 AM

lol back at you donk...

here is one for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiqmRHPYffM
Joe the UFO
5/30/2015 6:39 PM
Sorry about the footprint folks. I lost a space boot, beamed down to retrieve it, and had transporter issues beaming back up which resulted in leaving the "artifact" in the rock you see in the video. I also blame it on the Arcturian wine. I promise I'll be much more careful the next time and drink (and fly) much more responsibly.

Post a message on this topic