Friendly Banter

"WTH? this is the only thread??"
Started by amysloved on 5/16/2015 7:20:27 AM

Post a message on this topic

amysloved
5/16/2015 7:20 AM
happy saturday morning everyone?! i pop in to see whats goin on in our acro world, only to find in the friendly banter area, not 1 single thread??? So heres 1, Just stopping in to see how everyone is, anything new in your world, me same ole, work work work. and weather is HOT!!! summer is here with a vengeance, been in the 90 - mid 90s lately.
So i guess this could be our play catch up thread, so if you stop on in, grab a cup of coffee have plenty reg and decaf,
a have some cookies. or fruit.
look forward to seeing any acroers pop in! Have an awesome weekend everyone!!
fabulousfifty1
5/19/2015 2:59 PM
Evidentally, the arguing seemed more appealing.. LOL.. Life's too short so have a cup of coffee, smoke 'em if you got 'em and prop your feet up on the bannister!!! Big holiday weekend approaching.. 45th reunion on Friday night from high school and of course Memorial Day.. Remember those vets!!! My Gimpy was one!!
Rubberdonkey
5/20/2015 12:17 AM
Michael makes a safe place for perfectly sane and friendly banter and only Fabby, Amy, Jane and a few other stragglers like myself show less than once in a blue moon.

I think you're right Fabby, those that complained about the unfriendly banter constantly actually liked it or just plain loved to complain.

I wish more of the coffee club threads went on to be honest. I liked reading them.
fabulousfifty1
5/20/2015 8:45 AM
Kind of sad, but you know I'm always good for a cup of coffee if you are willing to drink 'er black!!!
amysloved
5/20/2015 3:51 PM
Hi yall, fabbyy rubbyyy glad to see you visited me and my thread! i come bearing more coffee and sweet treats!, im doing my weekly update for me, i should be at work right now but had a shock waiting me from HR lady, apparently i was summoned by court order, for wage garnishment, from a credit card debt that was over 10 yrs ago plus. i wigged out, started bawling, because i am only source of income right now and we barely make it month to month, if they garnish, that leave $521 every 2wks, my rent alone is 400, plus other bills, soo i was soo upset, and bawling, that i told work managers, im leaving, i got to go! told em why, they were cool about it. so i came home did research on florida wage garnishment and theres a couple of possibilites to get out of it, so i called a law group, they called back, i spoke with a paralegal and have an appt on friday for oonsult. it appears bankruptsy is best bet. whew! soo i am here checkin in, and fabby i hope u have a blast at ur reunion!
keep in touch folks! have a great day!
fabulousfifty1
5/21/2015 4:28 AM
Hope you get your situation straightened out.. Financial worries can turn one's hair grey in a hurry.. been there done that... In the 80's when the mines were struggling because of the whole acid rain BS times were tough for me and Gimpy.. He was working a 4.20 an hour guard job and I cleaned offices and for old ladies.. We were about the lose the barn and inquired into going bankrupt... Had to have 750 dollars to file... We were so busted we couldn't even afford to go bankrupt.. Well we lived to tell the tale and save the barn... Good luck!!!

Coffee is ready this early AM... Drizzling rain and sounds yuck out...
amysloved
5/21/2015 9:32 AM
morning fabby! wow! soo u know what im goin thru, it sucks! i truely hope they dont need money upfront for me to bankrupt, helloooo! i am going bankrupt! it means i do NOT have money! otherwise i wouldnt be in debt LOL.. soo i will see what tomorrow brings for me. is the reunion weekend for you fabby??? hope its a fun time for u!

heres some more coffee Leaded for u fabby, and unleaded if Jane should pop in anytime soon! lol

heres some krispy kreme donuts.. enjoy!
fabulousfifty1
5/22/2015 5:26 AM
Yep today is reunion day.. I will pull out my cleanest capris and top and off I will go.. At nearly 63 I ain't out to impress anyone, long past that crap.. my sister asked me if I was wearing makeup... DUH.. I don't even own makeup.. What you see is what you get.. LOL... If it sucks, I will make an exit stage right real quick like and head home and put my favorite jammies on... LOL...
Rixter
5/23/2015 11:55 PM
((((((((((((((Big hugs for Fabby)))))))))))))))
Howdy everyone

Post a message on this topic