Friendly Banter

"The Easter Bunny's Coming to Town Breakfast Club"
Started by fabulousfifty1 on 3/30/2015 6:26:52 AM

Post a message on this topic

fabulousfifty1
3/30/2015 6:26 AM
Thought I'd stop by for a minute to see if this place ever came back to life.. NOT! Sad, used to be a fun place to drop by each morning and have a cup of coffee and some not so important fun conversation...

Been cold in my ville, Mother Nature must have PMS or something or someone didn't give her the update it's suppose to be spring.. Good thing the easter bunny has a fur coat...

Been super busy for months nursing maiding my mother from one ailment to another.. Started in November with congestive heart, then on to UTI's, two nasty diverticulitis attacks and now a bout of bronchitis... She's 88 so I guess this is to be expected but we get her back on her feet and something else bites her on the butt...

Coffee's ready in my world... Grab a cup.. oooooooooooops out of cream and sugar for the weenies... HAGD...
Jane Eyre
3/30/2015 9:35 AM
I still look in to see if you're around, Fabby. So sorry your mother isn't feeling well, but I know you're taking good care of her.

If you want to join us on Facebook, let me know and I'll send you information.
Rubberdonkey
4/1/2015 6:23 AM
Hi Fabby, Hi Jane,

I miss reading y'alls and everyone else's commentary that used to be in the coffee club. Even though I didn't post most of the time, I still enjoyed catching up.

I haven't a clue as to why the good side of the message board died, especially after the two sides were seperated!

Perhaps everyone has more pressing things to do these days?
I would urge those members of the coffee club to come back and catch up with the daily happenings of one another again. It's a safe place here nowadays so there really is no reason not to.

I know some of you (myself included) have had things happen recently that took them away from here but this had always been a place to come and vent or share good news. I hope that it soon gets back to the chatty place it once was.

Internet friends are just as good as real life friends in my view and most of the time are easier to get along with, lol.

It was good to read your posts and I hope y'all come back regularly. I hope y'all are doing well and Fabby, prayers to your mom.

Robert
fabulousfifty1
4/1/2015 11:27 AM
A lot of clubbers sad to say have crossed over to the other side.. Life outside the internet can become quite hectic at times also.. Jane lost her dad, my mother has had her struggles since early November, etc... Thanks for the good thoughts, RD.. have a great Easter holiday!!
Mr. PeaBody
4/2/2015 12:08 PM
Fab's sorry your Mom is having such a rough go of it! Some parts of life are for the birds. I have lost both my folks and still miss them every day, never ready to be an orphan. I am lucky to have a very sweet four year old granddaughter in my life and keeps me young. As a matter of fact she is convinced the Easter Bunny lives under our house how cool is that? Take Care and be healthy all :)
Jane Eyre
4/2/2015 7:54 PM
(((((RD and Pea))))

and of course ((((Fabby))))
fabulousfifty1
4/3/2015 3:25 AM
Well today starts the day of trying to be sorta kinda domestic with precook for dinner tomorrow.. We have our get together on Saturday... The list keeps increasing.. someone must have heard I still knew how to cook.. wonder who posted that news flash? LOL.. House will be full of friends and family and the laughter of children if only for a short while.. The old barn is in dire need of an infusion of life!!

Coffee's on.. grab a cup.. a worse than usual night and finally gave up about two thirty.. I see a power nap in my future!
Rubberdonkey
4/4/2015 5:14 AM
Had any one of us posted that news flash Fabby, I would think we may have been invited! lol

Enjoy your Easter dinner Fabby!
fabulousfifty1
4/6/2015 4:18 PM
18 for dinner and 2 to go plates.. I survived Easter of 2015!
Jane Eyre
4/6/2015 4:41 PM
I had 18 for the seders, spread over two nights. 10 the first night, and 8 the second night. In one way, it's more doable my way, but in another way, I have to do it twice. lol

Eh...we should always do it for good things, not for bad.
Rixter
4/14/2015 8:55 PM
FABBY!!!!! (((((((((((((fabby))))))))))
..and hello to everyone else.

I was just sitting here thinking about my Breakfast Club friends and decided to come here and see if anyone had heard from fabby lately.

I'm glad to see you!
Jane Eyre
4/15/2015 3:51 PM
Welcome home, Rixter!

Post a message on this topic