Friendly Banter

"Hi "
Started by LdyThistle on 2/10/2019 9:09:59 AM

Post a message on this topic

LdyThistle
2/10/2019 9:09 AM
Hi .. I use to play here year's and year's ago .. My nickname at the time was Cherish .. I am just wondering if there is any games anymore .. Hope to play a game soon :)
rehab33
2/11/2019 2:01 PM
There are games.... but not like their use to be.. a group of 5 play's daily @ 4 pm est & they play for 1 hour. You can also catch a game between 8 & 9 pm est.
TylerDurden
2/13/2019 2:42 PM
Welcome back, Cherish/LdyThistle. I remember playing with you, one of my role-models in the game. Amazing acroing :) I used the nickname "key" back then. It's been quite a while.

About the games, it's what rehab said. Few games but the group is very friendly and fun. I try to play as much as possible. This early group suits my time zone. Hopefully we can get a game going on the dark side as well. I miss that.
GoodreadsGal
2/14/2019 12:24 PM
This is such a useful forum. I logged on after not being on in years (don't remember my username so made a new one). I actually recognise a few names here, it was such a good laugh, really great community. Will try and log in for the games, hopefully get more people spreading by spreading the word. Glad to hear games still happen - it's made my day haha.
rehab33
2/18/2019 2:53 PM
Glad you found your way back

Gal,

Your a good player!

GoodreadsGal
2/20/2019 5:10 PM
Thank you rehab! It's been really nice to be able to play with you and the regulars. You're all really good :)

Post a message on this topic