Friendly Banter

"R.I.P."
Started by Mr. PeaBody on 1/21/2019 3:25:31 PM

Post a message on this topic

Mr. PeaBody
1/21/2019 3:25 PM
We lost a fine man today. Slobb (...I got this) passed away. Any of you who had the pleasure to play with him in the room will miss him dearly. R.I.P. Dear Acro Friend, thankyou for the lessons you shared.
rehab33
1/21/2019 9:43 PM
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend! It's always hard may he rest in peace!
HuntyBooBoo
1/21/2019 10:24 PM
So, so sad to start this year off on such bad news. He was an amazing player. I remember when I first started playing here I didn't know of his reputation and the Topic was Abraham Lincoln and the letters were HRIS. His acro was "He Rejected Institutionalized Slavery" I was like wow, this guy is pretty good! haha. He won that round and the game. Since then I always enjoyed the challenge he presented and knew if he was in the game it would be a good one.

My condolences to his friends and family. :(
Ella
1/22/2019 12:27 PM
I'm so sorry. Rest in peace, Slobby.
GirlyGirl
1/22/2019 3:12 PM
I am so sad to hear this. I haven’t played Acro much since Hippy passed but I have lots of memories of Slobb. He was an acro GENIUS and a genuinely good guy. I loved playing with him as so many of us did. I will always remember him joking about his wife’s cooking lol. RIP ((((slobbers)))) acro will never be the same without you :(
JC777
1/23/2019 6:00 PM
So sorry to everyone here at acrochallenge for your loss. I only got to play with Slobb a few times and disappointed I didn't get to know him. But he was clearly very loved by his fellow gamers and friends. Bye Slobb. RIP If there's an acro game going on in heaven, save me a seat!
glint
1/23/2019 6:51 PM
Slobb was one of my favorite players. I'm already missing future games without him. RIP Condolences to his friends and family.
fuct
1/23/2019 11:52 PM

I played with slobb,
I think they were clean player
Seemed very nice

an jc, what do you mean

“if “ theres a game of acro going.

IF...it is heaven

There is always a game going

Slobb will be playing with some of the great ones
rehab33
1/25/2019 10:18 AM
so true fuct so true! I bet SisterFister & snipples are helping slobb play some ADULT acrochallenge in heaven!
JC777
1/25/2019 9:22 PM
Oh I'm well aware of Slobbs skills, I played with him over on fever (acrofever) and he was clearly skilled. Need I say more? LOL
Nightowle
1/28/2019 1:15 AM
I'm very sad to hear about slobb's passing, I didn't know him personally but I played many games with him and he always seemed like a genuinely nice person, I will miss playing acro with him in future games. my condolences to his family.
Wilma
1/28/2019 6:45 PM
https://www.churchandchapel.com/obituary/James-Bernard-Novak/Greendale-Wisconsin/1832089
Joe the UFO
2/7/2019 8:11 PM
Acro brother goes down. So very sad to hear this. Over the course of many years, I played many enjoyable games with slobb. He was an Acro master who always inspired me to bring my 'A' game to every match. I'll miss the competitive spirit he filled me with, and I'll miss his good natured fun. I'll really miss his trademark tagline.... "I got this!"

R.I.P. great one, the acro world is a little emptier without you.

Post a message on this topic