Friendly Banter

"The Monthly Breakfast Club"
Started by fabulousfifty1 on 2/17/2015 1:12:41 PM

Post a message on this topic

fabulousfifty1
2/17/2015 1:12 PM
Good Lord, this place is pathetic.. Where have all the people gone?

Me? I'm here in West by God, battling freezing temps, snow, frozen water lines, and winds.. Are we having fun yet? NO!!!!!! Has been miserable for days and I already shot the groundhog that predicted this so turn me into whatever society that deals with scoundrels like me...

Coffee is always ready in my world.. Grab a cup and suck it up especially if you live in the north.. don't even think the south is fairing all that well either.... Happy Tuesday and take care wherever you are............
Jane Eyre
2/17/2015 4:25 PM
Don't worry about shooting that groundhog, Fabby. There isn't a court in the east that would convict you.
amysloved
2/28/2015 2:11 AM
ITS FEB 28th! last day of FEbruary, figured i oughta check in, sorry things been busy around here, with work and the daily grind, soo exhausted, by time i get home from work at 10pm each nite. soo to continue on fabbys monthly breakfast club thread! she began it and i can finish it on this last day of February, and Tomorrow,Sunday, Fabby can start our March monthly breakfast club thread.
hope yall are keeping warm and doin well down here in Florida, we have had a couple of cold snaps in 30s and once around 29. dont get me started on wind chill with them temps! BRRR... well latest here is im up in middle of nite, and i gotta be up and at em by 5am to shower hit the local circle for drinks, and on the road by 630, to head down to southern florida, moms in florida for a month, so gonna spend weekend with her. havent seen her in 2 yrs! boy i miss her!.
thats about it here for now..what yall been up to!

heres ur leaded coffee fabby, and janes fabulous decaf!
heres some donuts and brownies! enjoy
fabulousfifty1
2/28/2015 4:58 AM
Amy, good to see you girl and the coffee is much appreciated.. I for one will truly be glad to see this horrid month end... Ice, snow, rain, frozen lines, a path out of here where the SOB's plowed me in, and numerous trips to the ER with my aging mother... Ready to put this February in the books....

COFFEE ALL AROUND.. another long day ahead...

Post a message on this topic