Friendly Banter

"Happy Saturday Before Thanksgiving Gobble Gobble Breakfast Club"
Started by amysloved on 11/22/2014 4:46:00 AM

Post a message on this topic

amysloved
11/22/2014 4:46 AM
Morning folks, its after 430 here, been up since after 2 ugh.. thought i would stop in and see how everyone is, and if they are ready for Turkey Day, FABBY! u been cookin up a storm again this year? how bout you jane whats on ur families agenda this year, me and mine prolly same ole same ole. Just me and hubby and kitties n bunny. and of course dont forget that big event called BLACK FRIDAY! lol ok time for some grub..

we have:
Regular leaded Coffee for fabby n rest
Decaf Unleaded for Jane and those not soo willing to be adventurous with fabbys coffee lol
sugar and creamer, n flavor shots to the left.

Hot Chocolate, w/marshmellers
Hot apple cider

doin the fast food breakfast sammich thing this morning,
McDonalds- breakfast sammiches, egg mcmuffin, sausage mcmuffin, hot cakes, breakfast burritos, Hash Browns

Burger Kings- crosissant sammiches,steak egg n cheese sammich on bagel./ Hash Browns

for abit of healthy conscience peoples- yogurt/fruit salad,
oatmeal..granola bars

ohh and Janes muffins! her choice of flavor

have a happy saturday and if dont get in here, everyone have a wonder Thanksgiving holiday!
fabulousfifty1
11/22/2014 4:04 PM
Yes the big day is nipping at our heals.. I don't do the black Friday stuff anymore.. I hit the online sales.. This event stuff starting at 6 on Thanksgiving night is just wrong in my book.. Lot's view it differently.. I don't even have all the dishes done at 6 or had a piece of pie yet...

Been busy getting my mother back on her feet.. she is doing much better..she's a fiesty 88 year old...

On my twenty something cup of coffee.. I don't count! LOL.. Been cold with old man winter showing up early with 4 degree windchill, snow, black ice.. It sucks! Too stinking early...

Hope everyone has a good weekend and if I don't check back in a happy turkey day also!
Jane Eyre
11/23/2014 5:21 PM
Black Friday with my daughters. We leave 6 a.m. Not sure yet where we're going, but it'll cost me! lol

16 people here for Thanksgiving. I don't know where I'm going to fit them, but somehow I will.

Glad your mother is feeling better, Fabby! Thanks for the breakfast, Amy!

Post a message on this topic