Friendly Banter

"The Ever So Friendly TGIF Breakfast Club"
Started by fabulousfifty1 on 10/17/2014 8:01:06 AM

Post a message on this topic

fabulousfifty1
10/17/2014 8:01 AM
Rise and shine.. I feel so friendly this AM I will make you puke... grab a barf bag... LOL...

Coffee's ready in my world.. see still just a handful of the faithful still remain on these message boards.. Haven't been around for a few but been busy with life..

Gonna be six years this Sunday that my Gimpy was killed.. Seems like yesterday at times and a lifetime ago at others... Still hold on to that beautiful memory of a quick peck and love you babe as he went out that door ... Nuff sadness.. I am going to have dinner with an old buddy of his and wife on Sunday so I'm sure he will have some good stories to share of working together to make me smile..

Like I said coffee's ready.. Forgot that cream and sugar again and the local grocery only sells full leaded, Loretta... HAGD and drink er black...
Jane Eyre
10/17/2014 5:45 PM
(((((((Fabby)))))))))

Banana nut muffins are out, along with decaf (not that I'll sleep tonight anyway) and skim milk! :-)

Quiet here. I like quiet. It's the absence of awful. Mom's taxi is leaving in a minute or two, but wanted to stick in my head to say "Hey!"

Hey! :-)

Post a message on this topic