NOT-SO Friendly Banter

"President Trump's Impeachment"
Started by Rubberdonkey on 10/19/2017 2:50:44 AM

Post a message on this topic

Rubberdonkey
10/19/2017 2:50 AM
Gee, I wonder if this top to bottom corruption involving obumma, klanton and many other governmental agencies including the DOJ and FBI is the reason that the lefties in government and public are pushing so hard for the UNFOUNDED "collusion with Russia" claims being thrown at the Trump administration?

It seems that killary klanton, slick willy klanton, the klanton foundation, obumma, mueller and many others colluded to launder money, receive bribes and kickbacks, give Russia 20% of America's uranium supply and so many other corrupt wrongdoings.

Unfortunately, only a couple of the small time players have been brought to justice while obumma, holder, killary, mueller and others in places of power at the time will never see the inside of a jail cell.

Absolutely sickening story. No wonder the left ties up loose ends with murder as in the case of Seth Conrad Rich and Vince Foster to just name a couple of the plethora of victims.

http://www.msn.com/…/fbi-uncovered-russian-brib…/ar-AAtCXDc…
Rubberdonkey
10/19/2017 3:14 AM
Really? President Trump should be impeached? After all that happened under the community organizer's administration, the lefties are screaming to impeach President Trump?

For what?

Never in my life would I have thought I would resent any members of either party as much as I do the lefties these days.

The "party of peace" is made up of liars, criminals and young people that run around causing havoc by impeding motorists, burning/destroying businesses and beating people because they THINK those people voted for President Trump.

What a lovely little communist party it has turned into.

Disclaimer: In my opinion, most older democrats are not part of this as I consider them "middle of the road liberals".
rehab33
11/1/2017 12:47 PM

TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!

glint
11/6/2017 6:29 PM
lol RD .. Thanks for that clarification. Makes me feel like posting. I'm happy to be a political drop-out these days as opposed to a middle of the road rep/dem. :) TC
fuct
11/7/2017 3:15 AM
Trump
Isnt he off

For a tenday trip

To china.
I think

Well he could do alot to mess up what we got
Even tho,we
Dont
got
Alt