NOT-SO Friendly Banter

"Did somebody respond to my response to Rubbedumbfuck's thread?"
Started by Bazu on 6/8/2017 1:11:10 AM

Post a message on this topic

Bazu
6/8/2017 1:11 AM
I ain't going back there. I said what I have to say about that. Like Mike said a while ago, "You can't argue with stupid," so I'm not even gonna bother reading or responding to anything I said there, which again I qualify as my personal opinion only =]

Rubberdonkey
6/8/2017 2:25 AM
So Bazu, you just drop a bomb and walk off? That's extremely cowardly much like zibot back in the day.

"so I'm not even gonna bother reading or responding to anything I said there, which again I qualify as my personal opinion only =]"

You qualify as your opinion only? Hmmm, seems you spoke for my daughter, Denee's father and some people over at acrofever.

Speaking for other people doesn't "qualify as you opinion only" dumbass. First off, if you had the testicular fortitude, you'd say these things under the name you've played regularly as, which there definitely is one to know so much about me personally. Secondly, to say things so perverted as you did about Denee' and I, you must be one sick sick puppy.

The acros people make are nearly 100% ficticious. Things people say on a message board are pretty much what they hold in their hearts. That being said, would you like to quantify your accusations about my daughter and myself? Proof? I suspect that this eminates from the mind of a cowardly pervert that spends most of his/her time on the dark underbelly of the internet looking for children to molest, watch snuff films and the like.

Let's bring up the "ass kissing" that you spoke of in your post on my thread. You claim Michael "called me out on my ass kissing". I reckon you figure this was for real in that limited space you call your brain. For arguments sake, let's say it was a "call out". Then let's go into sphincter smooching and call out your prolific cases of ass smooching over on the "friendly banter" trying to make yourself sound like Mr. Wonderful. In those threads you are in waaaay over your head when it comes to the likes of Mr. P, Joe the UFO and others posting there. It's reminiscent of a half grown Cheetah trying to run down an adult Gazelle......you just can't keep up.

"I ain't going back there. I said what I have to say about that."

In other words, you're just:
A coward
Can't handle replies.
Gutless
Perverted
A worthless entity.
A poser

"You can't argue with stupid,"

Sure you can, I'm doing it right now.

A while ago, I would have told you that I'd rip your face off for talking about my daughter. Now I'm just content to let time take it's toll, let you die and rot in hell for having such perverted thoughts and being a prolific liar.
rehab33
6/8/2017 3:51 AM
BAZU....

What A Pussy You Are!!!

When

YOU

Look Into A Mirror

YOUR LOOKING AT WHAT
STUPID LOOKS LIKE!!!

And YOU Can't Fix That!!!

What A SAD ASSHOLE YOU ARE!!!
fuct
6/8/2017 6:17 AM
Gramma told me
So
i know its true
watch what you say
cause it says alot.
About you
fuct
6/10/2017 2:30 AM
I probley shouldnt say this but

Dont ya just lub it when you can take some asshole down?

Lol

Post a message on this topic