Post a message on this topic

MrPuzzle
12/22/2014 12:16 AM
From time to time, the points from a round are not
correctly reflected in the totals.

This is easiest to see in early rounds, such as
the case I saw tonight:

In Round 3 ... I scored 3 points.
Which brought my total score up to ... 1.

I have seen instances like that before, too.

In those cases it's obvious. Otherwise, you'd have to capture
before-the-round and after-the-round snapshots to see, and
most of the time it is done correctly, making that a bother.

Note this is not in faceoff rounds - just normal play.

Rubberdonkey
12/29/2014 3:58 AM
In adult version, we've given up on making games with faceoff because simply put, none of the points are added to the totals unless only one person enters an acro. Once in a while, the third round of faceoff will add points to the scores if both players submit an acro.

Also, there are specific players like fuct/Denee', ChiefSwingingBeef and a few others that are constantly booted during games. I've only suffered bootings twice in the entire time the new version has been operational but I suspect it may have been because I was downloading on another browser making my connection speed too slow.

Other than that, the game is smooth, so thank you!
Michael
1/7/2015 9:17 PM
i appreciate the feedback. the technology used for this new version is new and can be a little picky if users don't have a great internet connection.

i will look into the scoring issue as soon as i can, but it may be a while. in the meantime, accept that you will lose an average number of points as everyone else so it will all balance out in the end :)

thanks
fuct
1/8/2015 1:28 AM
=)

.....thats deep mike

it will all balance out in the end

all the ''haves''
and
the Halve nots
we all end up in the same place

eventually
glint
1/9/2015 12:36 AM
I incorrectly posted this in the other forum before i saw activity here.,. this is another issue that seems to be for names created since the changeover, here it is cut and pasted from the other thread.

If your name does not appear in the Profile \ Stats listing and you want it to, you'll need to go to your profile and disable statistics by flipping the check box to no, click update profile and then flip it back to yes and update profile again.
glint
1/9/2015 12:42 AM
It's glaringly obvious if you look at the listing that only the "grandfathered" names are showing.
fuct
1/9/2015 1:49 AM
grandfathered

Post a message on this topic