WiccanPriest
9/21/2011 7:29 PM
Google searched it, yet couldn't locate owner
Phlegmmy
9/22/2011 6:13 PM
Why would you try?
WiccanPriest
9/23/2011 9:14 AM
Because i like to understand the things behind the scenes and get understanding of motivations of those that effect so many others in positive ways
Phlegmmy
9/23/2011 11:50 AM
I don't know wiccan

The first thing I thought when I saw that was that it's invasive/intrusive.

In this virtual world he's very good to us but his real life has nothing to do with the game.

The second thing i thought of, seeing posts here around the same time about the game being down was... oh god no... he's trying to track michael down so he could call him and tll him the game is down.

LOL

If you were to google bad ideas that would probably be at the top.
WiccanPriest
9/23/2011 4:21 PM
I didn't feel it was intrusive as Beacon Computers Inc is listed on the FAQs page. The game was down, but I had no thought about contacting anyone. Instead it was my intent to research a little bit to see if there was information on the games inception, creation, and reason for maintaining it. Not all people with curiosity have devious reasons for research or understanding. Some like me have an active mine and a love for information. I think some people are to paranoid of others and their perceived roles that they automatically think the worst about the intentions of others. If something is made public information there are going to be those whose curiosity is stimulated. I am responding out of respect not any need to clarify my intent as I feel it's natural to wonder about things unknown

Post a message on this topic